Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Guadalajara, Mexico.



A few weeks ago, my uncle asked me If I would be interested in shooting a video documentary for his mission organization (MBMISSION) in the upcoming weeks. At first, I didn't think too much about it because I didn't want to get my hopes up. I don't usually like entertaining an idea that hasn't yet come to fruition. A let down, if you will.  You will…  However, after talking to my uncle and a meeting with his associates, I can say that I am going to Guadalajara, Mexico on Friday!   I'll be there till the 7th of January.

It's very exciting but I have no idea how the project will work.  I think the concept and 'heart' is still being formed.  I have been praying a lot about it in the last few days. I will write an update explaining more about it when I come back.  Just wanted to let you know!

More on this later!

5 comments:

SingleLady said...

More later... Maybe

brenserez said...

If my head remains attached to my body.

SingleLady said...

If you die... I want your camera.

Meg Turner said...

No way! This Friday?! Crazy.. Can't wait to hear more!

brenserez said...

If I get killed in Mexico... I'm pretty sure my camera will have already been stolen. So... no.