Monday, December 26, 2011

Family Christmas bathtub shoot....

 Well, I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. Is it just me or did this year not feel very much like Christmas? Maybe it's just me.  This is just a quick post to show and ask you what you think of a few photos I did over Christmas.

I have been wanting to do a bathtub shot for a long time and the other night, the opportunity came up! I was sitting around the Christmas tree with my family opening presents at my Grandparents house when I remembered that they have a very nice, vintage looking bathtub in one of the quest rooms. So, I leaned over to my brother who was sitting beside me and asked him if he would like to do a bathtub shoot after desert.  He agreed and after desert we made our way to the tub. I think it was perfect for what I had in mind.  With Jordan down to just his underwear, I snapped away trying not to laugh at the suggestive and obscene poses he came up with. I think I almost peed my pants at one time because it was hilarious. haha.. I missed a good shot because I was laughing so hard.

All in all...  I didn't get the shots I was hoping for..  But, I got some different ones! Still happy.
 


1 comment:

Vivien said...

Wow. You two must be related.

And Christmas not feeling like Christmas? It's not just you.