Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Please PRAY....



Hello All,

I have been receiving a lot of positive feedback from people that have read/been reading my blog; and all I can say is "Thank you!"  Having so many people behind me in constant support is a huge blessing and I DO NOT take it lightly. 

Yesterday, I spoke to the leader of the Photo school for about 40 min. to clear up any remaining questions I had. Everything is set to go with the acception of one thing. My leader is trying to find one more person to staff the school. Without this person, the school might not go forward. After talking to her and hearing all the incredible things God has done in preparation for this school; I am encouraged to believe that God wants the school to work! Bringing another staff member is nothing for God.  

Please pray that this one remaining staff will be found.




Bren

No comments: